Ever dreamed visiting Sri Lanka with your family? Check out this Family Sri Lanka Trip with MumPackTravel. Sandy beaches and epic train journeys included.
We have exciting news today. Our Travel Mums founder and travel mum inspiration Evie at Mum Pack Travel has organized a Sri Lankan Family-Friendly tour.
Here at My Well Traveled Friend HQ we are always looking for interesting places to visit and fun things to do with kids which is why we found so much inspiration in Evie’s travel diaries over at Mum Pack Travel. Well, Evie has decided to share her knowledge and infectious enthusiasm to travel and set up a guided family-friendly tour to Sri Lanka one of her favorite destinations. You can find all the information you need by clicking HERE but here is the low down.
THE BASICS – Family Sri Lanka Trip
- This is a 13 day group adventure across multiple destinations in Sri Lanka.
- There are two trips to choose from
Saturday 31 March – Thursday 12 April
Saturday 14 April – Thursday 26 April
- Everything is organized for you including meals, tours, beach adventures and more!
- You WILL be able to go on an Elephant Safar that is TOTALLY ethical.
- Your guides are experienced family travelers who share a ton of local knowledge.
- You can see highlights from Evie’s latest trip HERE.
THE ITINERARY – Family Sri Lanka Trip
MORE ABOUT SRI LANKA
I recently researched the whole topic of family travel in Sri Lanka and were bowled over by how family friendly and beautiful this country was. Sri Lanka has a wealth of beautiful World Heritage Sites, pristine beaches and glorious food. One of my favorite articles was a guest post over at Adventure Together it’s a great read click HERE.
WE CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!